Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
lattice chicken pot pie
Mexican street corn pasta
chicken Ghiveci
creamy chicken tortilla soup, jalapeno jack popovers
butter basted ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, broccoli
brisket tacos, pinto beans
pork souvlaki, naan

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

IMG_6019

May you all have an amazing holiday, hopefully with a much nicer gingerbread house than mine. Kadooz to everyone who is able to decorate with royal icing.  Can I just blame my toddler for the state of the house?  I think it is only fair.  I hope everyone has a delicious Christmas!

Slide1
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

I think its super cute! Merry Christmas!

Chef Dennis Littley said...

What an adorable gingerbread house!
wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas!
Dennis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...