Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
lattice chicken pot pie
Mexican street corn pasta
chicken Ghiveci
creamy chicken tortilla soup, jalapeno jack popovers
butter basted ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, broccoli
brisket tacos, pinto beans
pork souvlaki, naan

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly Menu

I have been toying with the idea of posting our weekly menu on the blog, but I am unsure if I will actually keep up with it or not.  I often end up improvising off the menu I set for the week, since events come up and there are leftovers that have to be eaten.  I still attempt a meal plan for the week, I have an entire folder full of weekly plans on my computer.  I often plan by what I am in the mood for, by what is on sale and by the schedule constraints for the week.  Example, I am not going to have a labor intensive dinner when I get home from playgroup at 5 pm.

Weekly Menu

Sunday ~ Pulled pork sandwiches, homemade potato chips
Monday ~ Chicken Marengo with pasta
Tuesday ~ Summer Stew or leftovers (if we have any)
Wednesday ~ Out to Fish City Grill for AYCE crablegs
Thursday ~ C is out for the evening, chicken tenders and sweet potato fries for Miss F and I
Friday ~ out for TexMex
Saturday ~ pool party for the 4th of July
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...