Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
lattice chicken pot pie
Mexican street corn pasta
chicken Ghiveci
creamy chicken tortilla soup, jalapeno jack popovers
butter basted ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, broccoli
brisket tacos, pinto beans
pork souvlaki, naan

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sausage Swirls

The first time I ever had these, I had been at my friend Shannon's house for a pool party. We had been swimming all day and her friend Shelley arrived with these amazing bites. I couldn't get enough of them. They are always a huge hit at parties and are ridiculously easy. I made these for a morning playgroup and they were gobbled up in no time.  I was amazed how easy they were when Shelley shared with me how she made them.
Sausage Swirls
makes three dozen

1 pound of spicy breakfast sausage
1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls

Roll out the crescent roll dough and press together to form one large rectangle.  Spread the uncooked sausage all over the dough, leaving a 1/4" border at the top.  Roll up the dough, starting at the long side of the rectangle, working up to the 1/4" border at the top.  Refrigerate for 20 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.  Cut the refrigerated log into 36 equal slices.  Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until sausage is cooked through and the dough is golden brown.  Serve.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness! This looks wonderful Katie! I must save these and give them a try soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...